Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|On EASY -3 and -2 is applied on battle start.|
|On NORMAL no changes to the above card are made..|
|On HARD +2 and +2 is applied on battle start.|
Are any of these faen creatures untouched by the coming tide? Evidently not! Warped stonesingers form a crucial part of the twisted warriors' onslaught.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Active Ability | Umbrage[edit | edit source]
Active Ability | Rupture[edit | edit source]
Passive Ability | Warp[edit | edit source]
- Randomly adds/subtracts one armor or strength for a few rounds from targets hit by the Stonesinger.
- Leaves behind damaging ashes on death.
Tips & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When any stonesinger uses an active ability, their next turn is skipped. This makes for an excellent opportunity window.
- This unit's passive ability, Warp, can yield positive effects. With 1 strength and armor resistance, the bad stuff can be voided entirely.
- Don't be surprised when you find warped stonesingers with red drapes. They have no stat differences.