We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|On EASY -3 and -2 is applied on battle start.|
|On NORMAL no changes to the above card are made..|
|On HARD +2 and +2 is applied on battle start.|
Are any of these faen creatures untouched by the coming tide? Evidently not! Warped stonesingers form a crucial part of the twisted warriors' onslaught.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Active Ability | Umbrage[edit | edit source]
Active Ability | Rupture[edit | edit source]
Passive Ability | Warp[edit | edit source]
- Randomly adds/subtracts one armor or strength for a few rounds from targets hit by the Stonesinger.
- Leaves behind damaging ashes on death.
Tips & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When any stonesinger uses an active ability, their next turn is skipped. This makes for an excellent opportunity window.
- This unit's passive ability, Warp, can yield positive effects. With 1 strength and armor resistance, the bad stuff can be voided entirely.
- Don't be surprised when you find warped stonesingers with red drapes. They have no stat differences.