- The active ability of Slaughterer is called Pig Sticker.
- One Hero belongs to this promoted class, Bak, while two more (Ludin and Tryggvi) gain the ability of this class at Rank 6.
- Enemy units, e.g. the Krags Pole Man, also have this active ability.
- Units of this class have not (yet) been introduced in Factions.
Active Ability: Pig Sticker[edit | edit source]
- The Slaughterer comes in low and attempts to skewer his target, attacking with a 20% chance to deal a Critical strike, which does double Strength damage.
- Allies adjacent to the Slaughterer's target distract him/her, thus increasing the chance for Critical damage.
- Rank 1: +10% critical chance per ally adjacent to target
- Rank 2: +20% critical chance per ally adjacent to target
- Rank 3: +30% critical chance per ally adjacent to target
- Unlike Impale, Pig Sticker has the same range as the Spearman's regular attacks (two tiles)
- so the Slaughterer has more opportunity to benefit from the adjacency bonus.
Usage Tips[edit | edit source]
- Furthermore, the right Items will push your Critical chance even further.