This article depicts the in-game world map. Click on the image for a larger version, or this for an interactive version with location descriptions.
Provinces[edit | edit source]
The main part of the world is land, with large oceans on its east and west sides. The main provinces of the world are, from north to south:
- Valkajokull — Desolate frozen wastes in the north of the continent; probably inhabited by Dredge.
- Setterlund — A large but scarcely populated province in the north-east of the continent; Frostvellr is the largest human settlement in the region.
- Hraun — Mountainous, cold and predominately inhabited by Varl; includes their capital city, Grofheim, in the north-west and the ancient fortress of Einartoft with its monumental bridge.
- Rundwall — Main human province, in the mid-west; includes the human capital, Arberrang, the large city of Strand and the seat of power of the Menders, Manaharr.
- Stromlund — Human-inhabited province in the mid-south; the major cities of this region include Boersgard, Ormsdalr and Bindal.
- Swartbog — Swampy area in the south-east, sparsely inhabited by reclusive Kragsmen clans.
- Dalalond — Southernmost province of the continent, filled with valleys and grasslands inhabited by Horseborn.