General[edit | edit source]
Kragsmen are reclusive and hostile human clans encountered in the second part of The Banner Saga. They are the denizens of Swartbog, a swampy area in the south-east, but have apparently moved also to northern regions of the world.
Kragsmen are frequently encountered in the company of battle-trained Warbears.
Urmas Bearlord[edit | edit source]
Urmas Bearlord is the only named Kragsman. He serves as a mini-boss enemy encountered in Chapter 14, if you side against Rugga. Urmas is a Spearman with Impale (Rank 1) & Pig Sticker (Rank 2) active abilities as well as high stats.
Units[edit | edit source]
- Kragsman Savage - Raider with Axe Storm ability.
- Kragsman Bog Runner - Raider with Run Through ability.
- Kragsman Venom Hurler - Archer with Slag and Burn ability.
- Kragsman Hag Hurler - Archer with Rain of Arrows ability.
- Kragsman Pole Man - Spearman with Pig Sticker ability.
Note: The Stats in the table above are for Normal difficulty; modifiers for Easy and Normal are applicable.
|Savage||Bog Runner||Venom Hurler||Hag Hurler||Pole Man|
Facts[edit | edit source]
- Tryggvi is revealed to be of Kragman origin.