We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Base – Max||Stat|
|21 / 22|
|15 / 15|
|8 / 9|
|3 / 3|
|4 / 5|
|Start rank||Free points|
|Class: Dredge Stoneguard|
Background[edit | edit source]
A towering colossus of black stone who looks like most of the other dredge you've seen, but this one seems to recognize the sacrifices that were made which allow it to survive now within Arberrang. He chooses to fight for his protectors.
[edit | edit source]
Active Ability: Kindle[edit | edit source]
- The character slams the ground, sending all around him back and damaging their armor severely,
- dealing full break damage on hit and 1 more for each tile targets are pushed.
- Rank 1: Knocks back 3 tiles
- Rank 2: Knocks back 4 tiles
- Rank 3: Knocks back 5 tiles
- As with most dredge abilities, this damages indiscriminately and must be used with care.
- Since friendly Stoneguards' Kindle abilities deal full break, equipping break items can make this ability devestating.
Active Ability: Drumfire[edit | edit source]
- The character sends a shockwave through the earth, damaging the armor of non-dredge caught
- in its path and churning up molten ash that burns any unlucky enough to step out on it.
- Rank 1: -1 ARM from spray, -1 STR per tile
- Rank 2: -2 ARM from spray, -1 STR per tile
- Rank 3: -3 ARM from spray, -1 STR per tile
- This ability must be used carefully, as dredge, including warped, have their armor healed by the effect.
Passive Ability: Splinter[edit | edit source]
- The character's armor cracks when he takes 3 or more ARM damage, sending
- out shards that chain damage to other adjacent dredge for 1 ARM damage.
Caravan Presence[edit | edit source]
Bastion joins the party in Arberrang after it "breaks" in The Banner Saga 3 if the dredge baby was allowed into the caravan in the first game and Oddleif joined the leader of the caravan outside the walls, unless Alette or Rook carried the baby alone.
If the protagonist brings the baby outside Arberrang without Oddleif, Bastion will come to their defense when they are attacked.
Bastion, staying true to his name, cannot die from story events.